Faculty Annual Report (FAR)
Complete your FAR in My CV
Charles River Campus faculty are expected to complete the Faculty Annual Reports (FAR) within the My CV system. Eligible items from your My CV profile (such as publications, grants, teaching activities and professional activities) will pull into your Faculty Annual Report and will be supplemented by some additional information you enter directly into the FAR (summarizing comments, leaves, advising, works in progress).
How will this work?
Click here to watch a brief overview video outlining the steps on how My CV will facilitate the FAR process.
Help is available
Your local My CV Liaison is available to help answer questions. Please feel free to contact them directly.
Are you a Reviewer?
Reference our Reviewer User Guide.
High level steps to complete your FAR
1. Log into My CV
2. Review data that has been prepopulated on your behalf.
- Quick video on how to View Your My CV Profile.
3. Add activities to your profile that will be relevant for your FAR
4. Begin your FAR. Use items from your profile to populate your FAR.
|My CV FAR User Guide||Completing and Submitting Your FAR (4:00)|
Reviewers and FAR/EIAR Managers
- If you’ve been identified as a Reviewer, follow the system prompts from your My Actions section in My CV. Reference our Reviewer User Guide?that will walk you through the steps needed to review someone’s FAR and provide comments, where applicable.
- If you’ve been identified as a FAR or EIAR?Manager, reference our My CV FAR Manager guide that will walk you through how to leverage the ‘dashboard’ to review the status of the exercises and move them along the review path.